Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Reading Material

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Reading Material

    Pick your choices:

    Maxim or FHM

    Sports Illustrated or ESPN the magazine

    Playboy or Penthouse

    K-mart sales paper or Wal-Mart sales paper

    Kingsport Times or Bristol Herald

    Victoria's Secret or JC Penny Catalog

    mine are:
    Maxim
    ESPN or SI either one
    Penthouse
    Wal-Mart
    Kingsport Times
    Victoria's Secret of course [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    OK ladies...lets see your answer to these....

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    I'm guessing they will at least go for the Victoria's Secret catalog...most girls do anyways...

    Sorry I don't know many magazines for girls..just name some you like

    I was just thinking off reading material off the top of my head...maybe I shouldn't have thought of stuff I read...or look at...haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Victoria's Secret does have better merchandise than JC Penny... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Cosmo & Redbook are good magazines.
    I don't tend to read sales papers, so the wal-mart/k-mart thing doesn't apply to me.
    If I'm not where I can get a Roanoke Times I'll read the Kingsport.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    dang skippy on that one...

    like Larry the Cable Guy said..."I could sniff around for hours in that place"

    sorry for my immature behavior, but VS is too hot....depending on who bought it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    And you know that you are secure in who you are when you walk into a Victoria's Secret and you are the only man in there-lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    You certainly did look confident in there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Turned a few heads...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    FHM
    ESPN
    Penthouse
    K-Mart
    KTN
    JC Penny's!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Maxim
    SI
    Does it matter!
    See above.
    BH for their sports section.
    VS

    I have done the pad thing in the past well. No big deal.
    Going in a VS doesn't bother me at all. Heck, my wife got me a VS card to use. Of course going online, and hitting thier sales from time to time on there is a great way to go for getting her something.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Reading Material

    From a girls' perspective:
    Maxim (I've not really read a lot of these)

    Sports Illustrated (or these so I'll just say this one)

    Playboy (when your boyfriend's friends are bachelors they tend to have adult magazines laying around...well his does anyways, and I love to read to keep me occupied. I'll vouch for this magazine it's tasteful and actually has good articles.)

    K-mart sales paper or Wal-Mart sales paper (either)

    Kingsport Times

    Victoria's Secret

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •